To register a user:
- In your browser window, type the URL and port number of Impulse server. The URL will vary for every installed instance of Impulse. If this is the first time after the system is installed, you may be able to open the login page by pointing your browser to http://<youripaddress>:433 (replace <youripaddress> with the actual IP address of the impulse server.
- On the login page, click “Sign up” link, fill out the registration form an click submit.
- The first time user who registers using the above method becomes the default administrator of the system.
- An admin has all the privileges systemwide.
- An admin can not delete itself or change its role.
- If, during the installation process, impulse is configured to integrate with Momentum and Momentum is deployed within the Impulse cluster, the same user becomes the admin of Momentum as well.
The following depicts the registration form.