2.3 Datasources In Warehouse
We organize tables or data sources within a data warehouse. To see a list of data sources within a DW:
- On the main navigation menu, click Data Warehouses
- Click the link “Datasources” corresponding to the DW you are interested in
- The next page will show a list of all data sources within the DW.
With each datasources, it shows the following important information about the datasource:
- Partition Count: This shows the number of partitions this data source is split into.
- Partition size: Total size in bytes of all partitions combined. Dividing this number by the number of partitions will give the average partition size in bytes.
- Replication size: For multi-node replicated cluster, this will show the total partition size of all replicated data/partitions. For a single node cluster, the replication size will be the same as the partition size.
- Available %: This is shows the percentage of partitions available for querying. Ideally this should be 100%.
It is important to note that after your upload and index the data, the data will not be available for querying until this available percentage is not 100%.